- Contract administration for broadcast and cable including but not limited to sending contracts to affiliates, tracking expirations dates, compliance with terms, managing contract database (Records Studio) and coordination with corporate legal.
- Maintain all O&O Station Must Carry/retransmission consent documentation by Station.
- Pull 3 rd party distribution data for all networks and generate quarterly distribution reports.
- Department liaison with Accounting for all billing related issues; analyze monthly billing reports for any discrepancies.
- Liaison between affiliate and billing to ensure monthly subscriber reports are received on a timely basis.
- Manage the relationship and communications between small cable & broadcasting affiliates and ION (new distribution & renewal of existing agreements).
- Manage Affiliate Management Software (Medea).
- Facilitate, maintain & create research reports and supply necessary research data to various departments.
- Create ad hoc reports as needed.
- Support members of the cable team and work to ensure that departmental goals are achieved.
- Manage the distribution portal.
- Light travel to cable events.
- Must be a team player with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize duties.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications (including Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with Nielsen Focus or Media Census reports a plus.
ION Media Networks - 2 years ago
You might say this TV company is looking to charge up its audience. ION Media Networks is a leading television broadcaster anchored by its...