A national publisher and information provider to the restaurant industry is seeking an eager, bright, detail-oriented person who has marketing and sales experience to sell and market two new and exciting business development programs for the company.
· Lead sales and marketing efforts by contacting new vendors and prospects for advertising and sponsorship for publications
· Lead all future sales and marketing efforts for tradeshow events by selling sponsorships and exhibit space
· Creating new content for event(s) website
· Create and Maintain all social media regarding tradeshows and assist with event planning efforts
· Bachelors Degree in marketing or related field
· 1-2 years experience in B2B sales (inside or outside)
· Exceptional writing competency is required
· Competitive drive to succeed
· Able to work independently
· Superior organizational, time-management and sales skills
· Background in advertising and sponsorship sales preferred
Career Professionals Inc - 5 months ago
Career Professionals of Canada is the leading Canadian member driven career services organization. Our Mandate is to enable Canadians to ach...