We're growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply is a National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to "wow" our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com. This Position has an extremely competitive base with the opportunity to exponentially increase monthly commissions!
About the Job
We are seeking a sharply focused, entrepreneurial, highly ethical, and motivated National Accounts Outside Sales Representative who thrives in a fast paced competitive environment. You'll need exceptional listening and solution selling skills. The National Accounts that Tundra services are best served by having an established account representative that responds to their needs. The focus is to be the major supplier to these groups in the segments we do best: parts, supplies, equipment and small wares. The Account Manager would be the person responsible for the corporate contact with the purpose of defining these needs and to resolve any current and future issues or needs.
National Accounts are defined as groups or units with 6 or more locations that may or may not be located in the Boulder/Denver region. These groups or units would be under the same management; sharing common themes and would be best served by a National Account Representative. National Accounts are accounts that have needs that may or may not be specific to that group. They have an organized structure in place and have either new opening and replenishment needs or just replenishment but have a possibility of growth. This position requires direct or indirect restaurant or food service experience.
We are looking for someone that is ready for a long term career at an exceptional company that loves our customers. You will be responsible for developing and serving new and existing accounts. We need candidates who enjoy meeting people and building customer relationships.
We see the value in your work/life balance and offer a Paid Time Off schedule along with a 40 hour work week and NO WEEKENDS!
- Computer skills
- Passionate about the art of sales
- Experience in outside sales
- Passionate about taking care of customers
- Self-motivated, energetic personality, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well on your own and in a team environment.
- Bi-lingual a plus
Tundra Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3 month dedicated training program to fully prepare you with the knowledge you need
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, and Long Term Disability insurance. Most regular full time employees are eligible after one month of service!