- B.A. / B.S. or commensurate experience required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales in the healthcare industry
- Experience with large, complex organizations
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of healthcare market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Proven ability to effectively present information publicly
- Excellent Oral and written business communications skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools including creation of Power Point presentations, Word, Excel and Access
- Exceptional written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem solving skills
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Approximately 50% of time is conducted in office setting and approximately 50% will require travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
- Self-motivated people person
- Persistent but personable personality
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
Logisticare seeks a National Accounts Sales Manager to join our growing team.
The National Account Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close for managed care business. Develops and implements agreed upon marketing plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base. Works to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of non emergent medical transportation to managed care industry
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all product offerings
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to- face cold calling, association meetings of managed care organizations
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with VP Managed Care, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NO AGENCY REFERRALS.
Logisticare - 17 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...