We're growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply is the National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to "wow" our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a sharply focused, entrepreneurial, highly ethical, and motivated National Accounts Support and Product Coordinator who thrives in a fast paced competitive environment. Not to mention an outstanding view! You'll need exceptional listening and solution selling skills. You'll have the flexibility to engage and interact with the customer to service them to the highest level. This position requires direct or indirect restaurant or food service experience. Parts experience a plus.
We are looking for someone that is ready for a long term career at an exceptional company that loves our customers. You will be responsible for providing industry leading customer service by selling food service parts, supplies and equipment to existing and new accounts. The perfect candidate's main focus is to service customers in our National Accounts Department and be able to identify customer needs. Additional research for special requests may be required and the candidate will have an edge if they have a working knowledge of the restaurant industry to bid special orders competitively. This candidate will also assist customers in trouble shooting problems. We need candidates who enjoy helping people and building customer relationships.
We see the value in your work/life balance and offer a Paid Time Off schedule along with a 40 hour work week and NO WEEKENDS!
- High level overview of the National Accounts concept
- Use all resources ie catalog and AutoQuotes to locate products, small wares and parts for customers
- Create and maintain customer product profiles
- Attend trade shows
- Responsible for negotiating with vendors for pricing
- Obtain bid proposal, make phone calls regarding availability and/or pricing and update appropriate salesperson
- Enter orders into order entry system.
- Produce credit memos and/or discrepancies for orders
- Obtain information for the setup of new vendors, and submit request to AP manager for vendor setup
- Provide tracking reports for ongoing projects
- Order entry for National Accounts projects
- Order management for large projects
- Chain restaurant store opening order guide maintenance in order entry system and Excell
- Enter customer rebates for chain accounts
- Closely manage time sensitive projects
- Collaborate with purchasing department to confirm purchase orders
- Back up for National Account Managers when out of office.
- Ability to source products
Tundra Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- In depth product training.
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K Retirement Plan with the potential of an employer matching program, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability. Most regular full time employees are eligible after one month of service!
Tundra Restaurant Supply - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -