We have opportunities for National Business Development Managers to join our US Sales Team in our New York City location. Business Development Managers will be responsible for a national territory selling our subscription based Industry Research while applying a solution sales approach to match our customer’s needs. IBISWorld provides research reports across a wide variety of industry verticals including finance, consulting, accounting, manufacturing and more. |
Aggressively seek out and build new business by researching categories, identifying targets, cold-calling, and networking. Sales are predominately phone-based with a majority of calls being outgoing. The focus of this position is NEW business generation, not account management.
- Target mid to upper-level management in business services type sectors.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match IBISWorld's product.
- Deliver live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Make outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training
- Log and track opportunities and activities using Salesforce.com
- Experience selling business intelligence, market research, and subscription based services is a plus.
- Ability to facilitate complex sales with longer sales cycles.
- 5-7+ years of sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven success dealing directly with various levels of clientele, especially C-level executives.
- Proven sales cycle - ability to manage all stages of the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Ability to manage an opportunity pipeline.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
Demonstrated excellence in writing and verbal communication.
Proactive outgoing nature with a positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
Ability to travel domestically for client visits and events as necessary.
- Competitive base salary (D.O.E) + uncapped commissions & bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as commuter benefits, paid vacation, life and disability insurance.
- No phone calls please. IBISWorld is an equal opportunity employer.
IBISWorld - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard