Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in Baker Tilly Virchow Krause being ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States and our offices consistently earning “best place to work” honors. Our people have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future.
We are seeking a National University Relations Campus Recruiting Manager. Ideally the candidate will be located in either Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis, Washington D.C. or New York.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. With a staff of more than 1400, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, assurance and consulting services to premier companies and leading organizations in industries that drive our economy. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest network of accounting firms (with a combined worldwide revenue of $3 billion) we bring our clients and our people access to market-specific knowledge in more than 125 countries.
- Develop and implement the national campus recruiting strategy to attract the right talent to Baker Tilly, resulting in long-term relationships with universities, faculty, placement offices, and top-notch candidates
- Lead, train, and supervise regional campus recruiters; providing guidance relative to:
- Enhancing Baker Tilly’s employment brand
- Internal and external communication strategies and deliverables
- Understanding Baker Tilly’s value proposition and how it relates to a candidate
- National presentations and deliverables
- Selling techniques and understanding the competitive landscape regionally and locally
- Driving the importance of participation amongst the partners and employees
- Act as the steward to the Baker Tilly brand on campus – identifying opportunities to heighten awareness of and excitement around our distinct career value proposition.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the marketplace and disseminate local market competitive intelligence to key client groups
- Develop the appropriate collateral, marketing, and promotional materials for campus
- Facilitate the process by which the firm selects those institutions to make its campus recruiting investments in and develop a strategy for increasing the return on those investments accordingly.
- Team closely with the regional HR teams to ensure consistency, transparent communication, and effective execution of the process and procedures
- Ownership of campus recruitment at selected schools to include candidate and professor relationship building, organization and execution of full-time and intern selection and interviews, delivery of employment offers, applicant tracking system maintenance
- Enhance the firm's campus "courtship" programs to ensure the effective building of relationships with students and the maintanance of those relationships through graduation. Programs to include Baker Tilly's Internship Program and Spend a Day along with the possible development of additional avenues to create connections
- Attend Beta Alpha Psi meetings and other industry pertinent events, accounting banquets, career fairs/trade shows and other campus events/activities
- Partner with others involved in promoting the firm’s diversity & inclusion initiatives on campus
- Organize communication and firm involvement with campus career centers, faculty, and student organizations
- Utilize the firm’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow, maintain accurate records and ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), diversity policies, processes
- Provides HR project support, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive responsibility in recruiting, high preference on campus recruiting in a professional services environment and experience managing a recruiting team
- Experience utilizing and leveraging an applicant tracking system
- Demonstrated success in the social recruiting realm
- Ability to lead and supervise others (local and remote), provide exceptional client service, Ability to handle confidential material and sensitive situations in a reliable manner, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Adept at managing multiple commitments with competing priorities
- Capable of influencing a broad spectrum of stakeholders to adopt change and to take new, innovative, and less-traditional approaches
- Highly collaborative with executive presence and exemplary communication skills; can exercise both gravitas and mirthfulness as appropriate.
- Charismatic and energetic on stage, in front of large audiences, making critical presentations
- Willingness and ability to work evenings/weekends and travel as needed during peak recruiting seasons
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause - 2 years ago
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize...