POSITION PURPOSE |
The National Enrollment Specialist (NES) for National Admissions has the primary responsibility to assist Admissions Representatives (AR), Director’s of Admissions (DA), National Enrollment Manager (NEM), and Area Vice President (AVP) at each campus meet or exceed their new student budget numbers by focusing on and developing ways to increase new student start rates . The NES must work closely with National Admissions and the Campuses to ensure students enrolled by National Admissions complete all requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with all national applicants to ensure timely completion of the enrollment completion process (ECP) within 14 days
- Act as the main contact between National Admissions and both Alta and Campus Student Finance and Student Services departments and Collegiate Housing
- Identify potential issues leading to cancellation and intervene as necessary, review all student cancellations to determine trends and develop strategies with the assistance of the NEM, AR, DA, and AVP to reduce cancellations
- Identify applicants not meeting established commitments and work directly with the AR’s, DA’s, NEM, and AVP to get that student re-engaged
- Once deemed a “cancel” by a Director of National Admissions, will notify the appropriate Campus in a timely manner of the change of status
- Ensure all personnel are accountable for their assigned responsibilities and facilitate solutions when accountability gaps are present
- Generate, maintain and update a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and term reports related to cancellations, Financial Aid status, Representative Booked Futures, testing, etc.
- Lead the Weekly Accountability Meeting facilitating participation and ensuring accountability across National and Campus management
- Administer weekly progress reviews with the National Enrollment Manager, Area Vice President and Directors of National Admissions, troubleshoot potential and emerging issues, create and coordinate solutions
- Assist with Campus Pre-Registration Activities and Orientations to ensure smooth transition to the campus environment.
- Facilitate completion of Collegiate housing requirements, identify and address potential housing concerns/issues, maintain list of housing deposits needed versus collected
- Regular communication with the Campus Director and other department staff at the Campus level
- Five years related experience working with students or in a outbound sales center environment
- Three years sales experience preferably in an outbound sales center environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and must possess working database knowledge
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be dependable, flexible, creative, organized, detailed, confidential and able to work unsupervised and follow clear and concise directions
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrate and ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizations and effectively communicate with senior management levels.
- Strength - moves/transports, lifts up to twenty of pounds, installs, takes out, removes, and replaces, positions, places, and transfers.
- Climbing, Ascending, Descending, Balancing – Works atop, traverses.
- Walking, Running, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling – Moves about or to, traverses.
- Reaching – Detects, diagnoses, installs, places, removes/replaces, operates, adjusts, attaches, positions, sets up, handles/tends, activates, feeds, controls, applies, measures, uses, modifies, signals, inputs, drafts, prepares.
- Talking and/or hearing – Communicates, detects, converses with, discerns, conveys, expresses oneself, and discusses, exchanges information.
- Seeing – Detects, determines, distinguishes, identifies, recognizes, perceives, estimates, judges, discerns, inspects, compares, observes, assesses. Attention to detail essential, including proofreading documents and lines of text and numbers. Visual discrimination.