Job Title: National Media Specialist
Job ID: 320197
Location: Plano, Texas
Email to Friend
Save Job Apply Now
No Thanks Return to Previous Page
Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
National Media Specialist
JCPenney Company, Inc.
The National Media Specialist is responsible for supporting the Media and Customer Engagement division by assisting in the implementation, planning and administration of JCPenney’s media activity. This position reports to National Media Director.
• Provides support for implementation of the digital campaigns across all media vehicles.
• Manages communication with creative team to obtain relevant assets needed.
• Collects and delivers assets in a timely manner.
• Monitors cross channel synergies of assets for broadcast TV, radio, magazine and digital OOH.
• Conducts media optimization analysis and leverages optimization tools
• Develops Powerpoint presentations and Excel flowcharts
• Works with brand marketing strategy, creative teams and agency partners.
• Coordinates meetings for media team to include setting up room reservations and providing meeting materials.
• Coordinates calendars and schedules for National Media Director.
• Assists in travel arrangements for media team.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or related field
• And one or more of the following: advanced degree, media internship(s) or 2 years agency media experience and digital administrative experience.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical mindset, inquisitive and strong mathematical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Service-oriented, able to form and build relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Keynote.
Our corporate office supports the JCPenney stores nationwide and offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401 (k) Savings Plan with company match, and a merchandise discount plan to JCPenney. Amenities include free covered parking, full cafeteria services, fitness center, and on-site childcare.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...