Join the team driven by excellence! At The EMAC Group our success depends on attracting and retaining employees who are driven by excellence and motivated by the spirit of teamwork. We have a Senior Recruiting Manager position open in our Orlando Based location.
We are currently seeking a National Trainer to join our Training team. The EMAC Group is looking to hire a Recruitment Trainer to help us expand both our recruiting and account manager team. The ideal candidate will be an executive recruiter or recruiting manager who has taught both recruiting best practices and recruitment software to new staff members.
The National Trainer will be responsible for presenting training material in both an online capacity as well as in person.
- This role will include interviewing and hiring for new trainees, web-based instruction and hands-on mentoring during the first few months of trainees’ employment.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for delivering courses that focus on Internet Sourcing.
- The ideal candidate would have deep knowledge of Boolean logic, advanced search engine functionality, full life-cycle recruiting and social media.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities and offer solutions to better our product offerings.
We will expect you to quickly learn our staffing process, our CRM system (Sendouts.com) and demonstrate your ability to recruit using our process in order to be able to teach it. Most of the training will take place in a virtual environment but with occasional travel to other locations.
The successful candidate will be required to work on different tasks as needed including researching, writing and editing of course materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience including, but not limited to, internet sourcing, cold calling and performance based interviewing.
- Strong background in passive candidate recruitment practices.
- Proven ability to utilize search engines, professional networking sites, social media, and other available resources to locate passive candidates.
- Excellent platform skills and ability to communicate to the adult and experienced learners is critical.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work independently and think creatively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Power Point, Word and GoToMeeting experience would be a plus.
Overrides on production
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan
- Stock or Stock Options
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
- Life and/or Disability Insurance
- Flex Time
Executive Management Alternative Consulting Group - 15 months ago