Reporting to the Division Vice President of Factory Stores, the National Sales Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the Factory Store Division’s business strategies which meet Coldwater Creek’s expectations for business growth, legendary customer service, sales floor leadership, visual merchandising, and promoting a team environment.
- Minimum 8 years multi-store, specialty apparel retail experience necessary
- College Degree preferred
- Proven success in driving profitable volume growth.
- Experience in leading, mentoring, and developing the next generation of talent
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills (i.e. effective listening and clear communication skills)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic; ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Word, Windows, Excel)
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 75%).
- Passion and desire for excellence; motivated and results driven
- Customer Service Centric
- Experience in driving “Grass Root Events” within local communities and knowing and demonstrating the importance of these.
Coldwater Creek - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...