Position: National Sales Executive
Reports To: VP, Corporate Sales
Location: Chanhassen, MN
- Oversee all aspects of the sales process on accounts from beginning to end including, assist in initial presentation, business proposal, price negotiations, contracts, project specifications, production components, and exploring ongoing and up sell opportunities.
- Utilize lead generation tools to develop and manage prospect and client pipelines.
- Analyze accounts for opportunities to grow new business within existing accounts by selling BiG core services. This includes the companys clients using other services/products.
- Expand customer base through networking, referrals, and prospect call-ins.
- Build and foster relationships with clients at operational and senior levels.
- Schedule ongoing new appointments to introduce and present branded product solutions using solutions based selling.
- Use consultative sales approach to drive sales in new and existing accounts.
- Understand how to qualify clients and use skilled questioning to find pain (needs) and customize solutions, while presenting features and benefits tailored to needs and overcoming objections.
- Attend sales presentations utilizing internal company subject matter experts as needed.
- Understand effective closing techniques.
- Communicate RFI/RFP requests to leadership.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to exceed customers expectations with project and buying attitude.
- Facilitate and understand best resources to manufacture specific products and manage process under tight time constraints.
- Maintain constant contact with customers through all forms of communication to insure positive relations.
- Utilize BiG
s PSN network of suppliers.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study
- Minimum of three (5) years of experience selling promotional branded products in the ASI industry
- Clear understanding of multiple decorating processes with:
- Must have exceptional client management skills to manage day-to-day client needs.
- Status of orders in process
- Email communications with clients under sales execs supervision.
- Must have excellent internal communication & documentation skills (within BiGs team)
- Must have clear understanding on how to send via email or present directly to client proposals / quotes to clients.
- Must have experience and knowledge base within Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must have documented sales success with TOP 20% sales ranking among peers.
- Must have established current book of business.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-starter, results-driven, goal-driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible, adaptable to change
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal Communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. BIG is an EEO employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters.
BIG Jobs - 21 months ago