MDS Medical is a growing full-service medical software integrator located in Scottsdale, Arizona. MDS sells an award-winning, federally certified, medical practice management and electronic medical software system for outpatient physician practices - Greenway PrimeSUITE. As Greenway Medical Technologies' top producing integrator/VAR, MDS has customers in over 30 specialties throughout the United States. We are seeking seasoned PM/EHR National Sales Executives with a proven track record of sales success in Healthcare technology or PM/EHR sales to physicians.
Candidate can live in any city that is located near a major airport
Must have experience working remotely from home
2+ years successful sales of practice management, electronic healthcare software, or healthcare technology solutions
- Responsible for all aspects of sales of Greenway PrimeSUITE PM/EHR software and related solutions to physician groups nationwide.
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Be customer's primary point of contact until hand-off to project management/implementation
- Conduct sales presentations and schedule demonstrations working in conjunction with product sales specialist(s).
- Contract and proposal negotiation
- Document all sales activities, demonstrations, and pipeline numbers in Salesforce CRM.
BENEFITS FOR TOP SALES PRODUCERS
- 2+ years experience as a TOP PRODUCER IN HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY OR PM/EMR SOFTWARE SALES, preferably on the ambulatory side.
- You should have an in-depth understanding of both the practice side and the clinical side of software the medical practice industry.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. Superior writing/communication skills essential.
- You should be a self-starter with a "hunter" mentality who thrives on hunting for new business.
- Preference given to applicants with experience selling similar ambulatory systems - McKesson, Allscripts, Greenway, PMSI (Practice Partner), Nextgen, GE Centricity, eClinicalWorks, Misys, e-MDs, AdvancedMD, iMedica, aprima, etc.
- A positive attitude and flexible personality absolutely required - this is a challenging and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Your product has won numerous awards, ONC-certified (eligible for federal EHR incentives), based on the latest technology, and consistently ranked #1 Best in KLAS. Blows away the competition in a hot market where many competitors have dated technologies.
- Your target market is clear: Outpatient physician groups. No geographic restrictions - MDS sells nationwide and reps do not have assigned territories. Your core prospecting focus is within your local area, but leads come in nationwide and there are no restrictions in incoming leads, prospecting, or customer referrals.
- Strong vendor relationships with rock solid referral sites in key specialties.
- Ability to sell full software and technology implementation lifecycle resulting in significant competitive advantage: consultation, EMR and medical billing software, implementation and training services, lab/hospital integrations, medical web design services, medical billing services, custom programming, and post-implementation support packages.
- Travel generally limited to local home territory driving, but you can expect to travel nationwide up to 25% of the time to close deals. The majority of sales activities are conducted on the phone - so a motivated and disciplined cold-calling personality is absolutely required.
- HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PLAN: Unlimited earnings and no commission cap. Quarterly and annual bonuses for meeting and exceeding goals. Full employee medical/dental coverage, 401k, health savings account, tuition reimbursement, and auto allowance.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU, apply today!
- MDS Medical offers a competitive salary in addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a 100% employer paid comprehensive employee medical insurance and dental plan for employees.
- Optional Health Savings Account
- 9 company paid holidays
- 3 weeks paid time off (PTO) annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
Based in Scottsdale, MDS Medical is a Health IT vendor for outpatient organizations nationwide. A four-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list of...