• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years in the acquiring, payment processing industry
• Proven sales history of direct sales and recruiting ISO/ISA and associations
• Successful sales and/or marketing experience
• Highly self-motivated, self-starting professional, impact player who understands the ISA/ISO world.
• Strong business development and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with others in a very fast-paced environment.
Manages the account of an assigned customer and maximizes TransFirst’s business opportunity. Maintains a high-level of customer satisfaction and ensures that contractual obligations are met while sustaining revenue growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish new associations/partnerships with ISO/VAR’s on a national basis.
• Help to build the portfolio with profitable, long-term partnerships.
• Work closely with other internal departments
• Attend industry trade shows when appropriate
• Establish relationships with vendors and any other prospective referral sources
TransFirst wants a hard-charging individual to grow an existing ISO/VAR portfolio
• You will self source VAR/Association deals that generate 25 to 500+ MID’s a month
• You have a Rolodex, the ability to sell, you understand the pricing culture
• Position requires 65-70% in office phone work and 30-35% travel in order to close deals – large % of deals are successfully closed over the phone and thru virtual presentations and proposals.
• Ideally, you are currently working successfully within the payments processing industry with an ISO or VAR and your success is verifiable.
• Responsible for aggressively pursuing new relationship opportunities with 3rd party resellers (VAR’s) and association/franchise partnerships.
• Acquire new relationships utilizing industry publications, tradeshows and various lead sources.
• Will work closely with the ISS Product Liaison and Product Development to determine best-of-class solutions for VAR/ISO partnerships.
This job has/no supervisory responsibilities.
TransFirst was founded in 1995 under the name ACS Merchant Services by a group of executives from a top-15 company in the payment processing...