Posting Job Title: National Sales Planner
Requisition #: 145078BR
Posting Location: Louisville, KY, US
Area of Interest: Ad Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Media currently seeks a National Sales Planner for our Louisville, KY office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
1. Assist National Sales Manager with lead generation from various areas (newspapers, internet, word of mouth). May attend client meetings with NSM when necessary.
2. Works with National Sales Manager to understand Client's needs and to gather information from various departments (Inventory, Research, Creative Services), seeking out appropriate programming, promotional and sponsorship opportunities, researches relevant data related to client business and assembles proposals, packages, and promotions.
3. Utilizes PowerPoint to create presentations or one page sales sizzler for National Sales Manager to submit to client. Assembles Media Kits.
4. Acts as the liaison between the Inventory, Research, and the Creative Service departments and the NSM.
5. Works with National Sales Manager to formulate an advertising schedule out of View32 based on client's needs and business.
6. Works with National Sales Manager on modifying and revising specifications, creating uploadable finalized specifications for client.
7. Pulls verification reports showing ratings and formats the information for the client, uploads the information into Cablepost. Works with the NSM on bonus orders for clients if order did not deliver promised ratings or did not meet the client's needs.
Desire to pursue a career in sales. Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, be able to multi task, and be detailed oriented, and have strong organizational and time management skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications, specifically PowerPoint and Excel. Must have the desire to pursue a career in Media Sales and demonstrate strong initiative and drive.
Finally, the employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime maybe required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas). Qualified candidates should apply on-line at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC: ADMW
Controlling Establishment ID: 00859 - Louisville 4701 Commerce
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...