Job Title: Supervisor – National Site Auditor
Serves in a leadership capacity supporting function for the Suddenlink Business Services National Database. Performs duties necessary to assure that the National Database is maintained and monitored to obtain the highest level of data integrity. This position is also responsible for financial functions, including customer refunds, non-sufficient checks, and data assurance. Also, the position will be responsible for responding to inquiries from regional sites, dispatch and field offices regarding National Database issues.
• Research and determine if customer refunds need to be processed after the weekly refund batch is created in ICOMs. Once determined if the refund is valid a refund batch will be is submitted for to the vendor to process checks.
• Process manual refunds that are submitted by billing and sales support. Verify that the amount is correct and submit to accounting. Upon receipt of the check, notate account and mail check.
• Run weekly C bill type report that shows accounts that have additional outlets to confirm that the primary outlet does not have more than 1 occurrence to avoid billing errors.
• Run Monthly bill type code discrepancy report. The report identifies a change in bill type so that a review can be performed against open work orders.
• Resolve any duplicate addresses that are created. Review daily house maintenance report that is run for any address errors for Commercial accounts.
• Confirm accounts with large occurrences and rates are correct so there is not a large fluctuation in revenue.
• Review report that shows accounts added as bill type C in the regional sites. These should only be added by the automated process or to support a duplicate address.
• Run monthly audit Name game report to confirm that commercial named accounts are not being setup on the regional sites.
• Work with Billing, local office, sales, and sales support to research and correct any commercial account issues found on the national site as needed.
• Work with Sales, Billing, Marketing and Tech support team with questions concerning specific account issues in ICOMS
• Special Projects as needed.
• Complete other tasks determined by Department Manager
• Must be a current employee in good standing with the attendance policy
• Must have prior accounting and billing experience.
• Must have very firm understanding of ICOMS and order entry.
• Working knowledge of word & excel.
• Must be a very detail oriented person and multitask well
• Basic knowledge of Telephony and Commercial services is preferred but not required
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
• Must have willingness to adapt to change and learn new information when necessary.
Suddenlink - 8 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...