LMN Solutions is seeking a Text Exploitation Expert to work on a data aggregation and massive analytics program in a mission-oriented, extremely rapid development space.
The selected candidate will:
-Design and maintain systems to provide analysts with data from structured, semi-structured and unstructured text sources.
-Respond to ad hoc queries about the content/quality of the data.
-Be responsible for maintaining and implementing text processing pipelines using COTS/GOTS Natural Language Processing (NLP) tools and Machine Learning (ML) toolsets.
• Modeling outputs from COTS/GOTS NLP and ML packages into an existing data model and designing extensions to the model as needed to exploit the data.
• Analyzing emerging NLP/ML capabilities for application on the program.
• Working with users to understand additional text exploitation opportunities/requirements.
• Customizing COTS/GOTS NLP packages and integrating into existing process flows
• Developing regular expressions in multiple languages
• Experience working in an IC environment and organizational culture.
• Familiarity with IC INFOSEC process, reviews and boards.
• Experience using and developing with open source products.
• Experience with modern software development related technologies
• BS, MS, or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technical degree
* Significant production experience exploiting NLP outputs is required.
* Strong problem solving skills and technological adaptability are also required.
• Knowledge of emerging parallel data management systems (e.g. Pentaho, Hadoop, Netezza, and LexisNexis)
• Database modeling experience
• Familiarity with Computational Linguistics
• Data management in a heterogeneous production environment
• Experience with multiple programming languages; Java and/or Lisp experience
• UIMA or GATE programming experience
** MUST HAVE TS and POLYGRAPH
LMN Solutions is continuously improving the delivery of software applications and services through creativity, dedication, and teamwork. We support a variety of government, commercial, and non-profit organizations within the Mid-Atlantic region. We have expertise in the domains of geospatial systems, information retrieval and search, advanced analytics and specialized mission domains. Join our team of people who love technology and realize your potential.