Natural Language Processing Software Engineer
Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private
cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is
aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative
individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work
collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional
growth of the company.
We are looking to grow our team that uses NLP to extract structured facts from
free form clinical text data. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys the
challenges of solving complex problems on a massive scale.
- Expertise in both statistical and rule-based NLP techniques
- Familiar with various machine learning systems
- Solid programming experience in C++ or Java
- Degree in computer science or computational linguistics
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Knowledge of UIMA and/or UMLS a plus
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including comprehensive benefits.
Our culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical
and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy
balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our
employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Humedica - 2 years ago