Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-194: Navair Program Analyst (Part Time)
Location Lexington Park, MD
Provide NAVAIR support services to execute a diverse, technically challenging mission of providing engineering, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to United States Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Some travel may be required.
Must have experience in the following areas:
- Capability/Requirements Development Support - Supporting Navy program management in mission analysis, requirements definition, M&S systems engineering, system testing and validation, documentation, and system deployment planning.
- Acquisition Documentation Support - Assisting in developing and coordinating DoD/Navy acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD/Navy policies and procedures. Documentation support will include but not be limited to providing analysis and input into Statements of Work (SOWs), any required Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documentation such as CDDs or CPDs, program management plans, risk management plans, and any procedures including reform initiatives. Provide draft documentation as necessary.
- Technology Assessment Analysis - Participating in system evaluation, analysis, documentation, and overall assessment of advanced technologies into Navy platforms. This includes but is not limited to coordination of data collection, data documentation, coordination among supporting and test entities, data assessment, and documentation of recommendations for Navy program management consideration.
- Program Data Management and Action Items - Providing meeting support to include recording minutes; recording, updating and keeping track of action items list; summarizing meeting events, and providing regular updates to program management on status of actions items.
- Task Statement Support - Supporting development of draft Statements of Work (SOWs), draft Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Contractor Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), draft sole source justifications, and draft technical analysis of contractors’ proposals. Assist in the development of draft Air Tasks identifying efforts and estimated funding levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or management field or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) years of business/management/development/integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations; appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge and capability in developing DoD system acquisition requirements, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements.
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating, technical requirements, and contract requirements
- Two (2) years of current experience preparing project budgets.
- Two (2) years of current experience in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation.
- Ability to track action items, develop metrics, develop and track risk mitigation plans, and develop and track plans of action and milestones.
- Experience with and be knowledgeable of common Windows-based desktop computer systems using standard database and office software applications.
Delex - 21 months ago