Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-195: Naval Senior Engineer (Part Time)
Location Lexington Park, MD
Provide NAVAIR support services to execute a diverse, technically challenging mission of providing engineering, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to United States Navy and Marine Corps personnel.
Must have experience involving:
- Technology Development Support - Supporting Navy program management in identification, development, analysis, test, and evaluation of advanced technologies associated with DoD platforms and weapons systems.
- Technical Assessments - Supporting the review of technical reports and briefs and provide technical recommendations to the program manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field such as engineering, mathematics, or physics or equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of technical/management/development/integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations, with three (3) of those years occurring with the last three years.
- Knowledge of DoD systems engineering requirements, acquisition policies, and Planning, Programming and Budgeting System (PPBS).
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating, technical and contract reporting requirements.
- Experience with and be knowledgeable of common Windows-based desktop computer systems using standard database and office software applications.
Delex - 13 months ago