Freedom Financial Network is currently looking for Negotiations Specialists to join our Tempe Negotiations department this month!
In this position, Negotiators will be contacting originating creditors, collection agencies and out of state attorney's offices in order to negotiate on the clients behalf for a reduced settlement on their delinquent and/or charged off accounts. We are looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact originating creditors, collection agencies and out of state attorneys offices in order to negotiate on client's behalf for a reduced settlement on delinquent and/or charged off accounts.
- Calculate acceptable percentages for settlement according to guidelines set forth by department.
- Work assigned queue of clients in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Review clients banking account to determine funds necessary to complete settlement and payment of company fees. Gathering and submitting required documentation for approval and payment of accounts. Candidates will be responsible for transmittal and receipt of various e-faxes to and from enrolled clients, creditors, collection agencies, and out of state attorneys'offices.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Two years call center experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Two years experience in Debt Settlement, Financial Services, and/or Collections.
- Must be professional with a helpful attitude.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Good judgment, tact, persuasion, excellent communication skills are a must!
- This position requires -exercising a high degree of initiative, independence and the ability to meet time frames in performing assigned tasks including meeting and/or exceeding monthly quotas.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to Frank Garcia at email@example.com or fax it attention: Frank Garcia at 602.414.0671
Freedom Financial Network - 22 months ago
Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 500 employees strong and growing – known...