Buyer/Negotiator - National TV Investment
OMD (http://www.omd.com) is one of the largest and most innovative media communications specialists in the world, with more than 140 offices in 80 countries. Named Most Creative Agency in the World by The Gunn Report for Media for five consecutive years, OMD also had the distinction of being named 2009 Global Media Agency of the Year by Adweek and 2009 Media Agency of the year by Advertising Age. The agency network is a unit of Omnicom Media Group Inc
We are looking for an Buyer/Negotiator to join the dynamic National Investment team in our New York City office.
- Allocate, adjust and monitor schedules to ensure delivery to client goals/network guarantees
- Screen prime programming prior to air
- Work with various agency departments to meet budget requirements and coordinate commercial scheduling
- Provide tracking reports and post-buy delivery analyses on quarterly and annual bases
- Fulfill client requests, collect data and information regarding television ratings/programming and industry/marketplace/technology trends
- Work with national network, cable, syndication and unwired television salespeople to negotiate/ analyze scatter and opportunistic purchases according to client goals
To apply, please visit careers page by going to www.omd.com.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and basic research
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques
- Knowledge of resource materials
- Effectively utilize Donovan Data System or DataTech
- Ability to work with numbers
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and present orally in an articulate and confident manner
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate and interact with clients and vendors
- Ability to follow-through on tasks and be detail-oriented
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
We are an equal opportunity employer
Omnicom Media Group - 13 months ago
While it might not be omnipotent, Omnicom Group can create advertising that is omnipresent. The company ranks as the world's #1...