Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
Due to our continued success we are seeking a systems engineer who will be responsible for testing, deployment and configuration of enterprise-class management and monitoring tools in a large and complex IT environment. Will participate in technical workshops and requirements gathering sessions and will have significant direct interaction with end users and customers. The Systems Engineer will provide support for knowledge transfer of the configured solution to the client, utilizing their strong system management experience with focus on implementation and integration.
The ideal candidate will possess a technical background with direct experience implementing large software projects in complex IT environments and would describe themself as a Netcool engineer that capably integrates and consolidates disparate business applications and management tools to provide a single, real-time Web-based console for visualization and centralized management of distributed data from Netcool tools across the enterprise. Must have a strong desire to master the most advanced & latest technologies in the field of Networking to centrally manage any of the Netcool applications across the OSS Enterprise. Candidate should be an outstanding Solaris/Unix focused career professional with a result oriented attitude and strong analytical ability that loves problem solving.
- 5+ years experience in Netcool Suite with a strong background in Installation, configuration & troubleshooting of Netcool Products and the Netcool Suite
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more of the following Netcool-centric capabilities:
- Administration & Integration of Netcool Omnibus
- Administraion and integration of Netcool Network Manager IP ( Precision)
- 5+ years of successful IT experience, primarily in a Solaris/Unix environment, in Application Development, System Administration & Networking of Red Hat Linux/Solaris 8,9,10 (Preference to Technical Certifications)
- Experience throughout the entire IT lifecycle (design, test, deployment and transition)
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 2 years ago - save job