Currently we are looking for a “Netezza Administrator” with Syntel Inc.
Job Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : Permanent Fulltime
Required Skills & Job Description:
About Syntel Inc.
- In depth Netezza Database Administration experience - Install, manage and tune Netezza database
- Experienced in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service (Replication).
- Good Knowledge of backup/restore, storage mgmt and capacity planning.
- Experience of Analytical SQL, and EDW/ETL processing.
- Backups and Recovery using 3rd party tools and knowledge of Netezza utilities
Syntel has been providing technological expertise, thought leadership, and real-world technology solutions to some of the best companies in the world since 1980 and our development centers are ISO 9001 certified and assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5. With a market cap of nearly $1.7 Billion, Employee Strength of about 20,000+, Syntel is NASDAQ-listed (SYNT) and has been named one of Forbes' "200 Best Small Companies in America" five times! Syntel's vertical practices support the entire systems lifecycle and processes for corporations in the Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Health Care and Automotive industries.
We are into many verticals of IT sector such as - Banking, Finance, Insurance, Health Care, Telecom, Retail, Automotive, etc. We execute projects in different technologies Web, CRM, Client-Server, Mainframes, Middleware, etc.
Our Development centers are situated across the Globe - USA, Germany, Singapore, UK, India, etc.
For more details you can visit our website http://www.syntelinc.com
Please feel free to contact me for further discussions / queries.
Looking forward to you being part of Syntel family
Have a great day!
Executive - Recruitments l Desk# 919-233-6460 l Pranav_Agrawal@Syntelinc.com l www.syntelinc.com |
Syntel ranked #15 on Forbes Ranking of America's Best Small Companies
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard