You care deeply about the customer experience; you know how to drive a call and engage with the customer
You look at each customer call as an opportunity to create a positive impact
You excel in a performance driven environment where feedback is delivered regularly
You have the ability to identify and analyze the success of your own work
You love being on the computer, family and friends call on you when they need troubleshooting advice
You are an out of the box, big picture thinker
You can communicate complex issues in a simplified way
You have made mistakes, learned from them and course corrected
Fast is not a four letter word to you, it’s the environment you excel in
You understand it takes a team to win and that you play a role in this success
• Provide continual exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls
• Assist customers with new and existing accounts, website navigation, account billing, and shipping issues
• Provide technical assistance with devices such as PC, Mac, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and the Wii
• Resolve customer inquiries in an effective and efficient manner
• Always be striving to learn about product and service changes
• Be an active listener that can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
• You are consistently reliable for your full time, 40 hour per week schedule, and additional hours as necessary
• You are able to work in a traditional office environment, with long periods of sitting at desk and with use of computer. Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds.
Rate of pay:
Starting at $13.00 per hour, including free Netflix Subscription!
The Netflix Hillsboro call center services our customer base nationwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All schedules are designed to meet the business needs.
**Shift lengths range from 8-10 hours and ALL are Full-Time, 40 hours per week**
** Please discuss your availability with your Recruiter, there are many shifts starting as early as 4am and finishing as late as 1am, and will include Saturday and/or Sunday. **
Netflix has an intensive and comprehensive 2 week training program. Training will be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Netflix - 10 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...