IPS Technology Services is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing and Consulting company in Michigan that offers CIO Advisory, IT Staffing, Enterprise Application Development, Healthcare IT Consulting, SharePoint Consulting, Mobile Application Development, and Digitial Marketing with Socil Media Services to its client.
Growing at 500% a year, IPS' goal is to become a $20M company by 2020 by providing outstanding service delivery to its client. Our measure is a repeatable and reference-able clients.
- Serve as the lead resource responsible for the overall design and development of applications and systems.
- Define requirements and create architectural specifications.
- Provide thought leadership to client and internal stakeholders.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in all phases of design and development; mentor team members as needed.
- Help ensure projects are delivered successfully, on-time, and within budget.
- 7+ years Implementing large EDW/Data MartsC
- 7+ years Consulting experience in building a business case for DW Appliances
- 5+ years DW/BI/ ETL/Reporting Architecture knowledge
- 4+ years Netezza Data Modeling Experience
- 3+ years Netezza Optimizer & Query Plans
- 3+ years Cognos BI tool - Cognos 10
- 2+ years Data Warehousing Design & Dimensional Modeling
- 7+ years Strong communication skills
- 2+ years Healthcare industry experience