Network & Systems Administrator - Verathon ®
Verathon ® is looking for a Network & Systems Administrator to become the newest member of Global IT Operations Team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters. This position is responsible for supporting the network and server infrastructure in our global 24x7 environment. The individual will work closely with other members of the IT team to ensure high availability of all enterprise systems. This position has responsibility for maintaining server and network hardware/software as well as network administration, Microsoft Exchange administration and the VPN/VAN environment. Good customer service skills are a must.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and improve Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, Network Policy Service, Active Directory Federation Service, Rights Management Service, Certification Authority, and other Windows services
- Responsible for Exchange / SharePoint / TFS / Lync / SQL Server platform stability, maintenance and advancement
- Proactive systems, services and network monitoring
- Design, implement & maintain infrastructure in multiple international locations
- DR planning / designing / implementation
- VMware ESXi and vCenter management, deployment and troubleshooting
- Implementation & support of IDS/IPS, active intrusion system
- Research & recommend new technologies and solutions to improve IT services
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, computer science or equivalent mix of experience preferred. High School Diploma or GED required. MCSE plus.
- 5 years of experience in multi-location IT environments
- Proficient in VLANs, trunking and 802.1q
- Strong understanding of firewalls, ACLs and NAT
- Strong understanding of networks, subnetting and static routing
- Cisco Nexus platform, 10G networking, Jumbo Frames, syslog experience
- Experience with NetApp filers, NFS, iSCSI. Provisioning volumes, LUNs, and experience with SnapMirror, SnapVault, FlexClones, SnapManager and other NetApp technologies a must.
- Batch, php, perl, bash and PowerShell scripting experience preferable
- Some international travel may be required
- Willingness to be "go-to" - remote support and on-call 24/7.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the heath care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.
Verathon - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -