LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for an experienced Network Admin to take on a six-month contract-to-hire engagement in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hard working consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this engagement!
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
Requirements:The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 2+ years working in a technical support/help desk environment
- 2+ years working with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- 2+ years customer service related experience
- 2+ years experience working with Exchange and Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience resolving Exchange, VMware Environment, LAN/WAN, hardware and software issues
- Effective written and verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to work off-hours as needed for projects as well as for an on-call rotation
- SharePoint experience would be a plus
- AS400 experience a plus
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contract to Hire
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 16 months ago
Cedar Rapids, IA
- 7 hours ago