Title: Network Administrator
Location: Milford, CT
Pay Rate: $55K to $65K - Negotiable. Client wants to know current compensation and desired comp (hourly rate, or base plus bonus if applicable).
In this key position you will be responsible for leading network and desktop based projects to support short and long term business initiatives. Specific areas of concentration include Server Virtualization, VPN and D/R. You will also be involved (hands-on) in managing network security, managing and participating in a wide variety of network related projects as well as providing overall support for PC’s and related PC applications. You must have experience, and a strong understanding of network architecture.
The candidate we seek will have at least three years experience as a Network Administrator working with WAN’s & LAN’s with a large user base in a fast paced production environment. You must have a strong working knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, hubs, wiring and protocols. Fluency in Network Security is a must as is experience with VMware, Active Directory, Cisco devices and RDP Servers.
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- VMware knowledge; experience setting up and managing is a must
- Experience working with Routers (Cisco a plus)
- SAN and Disk Array Setup & Administration
- Active Directory – Groups & Security
- Linux O/S (a big plus to have, but this will not exclude a candidate)
- Experience with Access Points & Handheld devices (Warehouse Scanning Devices is a big plus)
- Experience with Zebra Printers
- Server & PC maintenance