The ideal candidate should posses some or all of the following requirements:
● Expertise in creating, and supporting large virtual environment using VMware as well Hyper V technology with clustering.
● Good understanding of VOIP phone systems and hosted PBX.
● Solid experience in Multi-Domain Administration, Active directory, Group Policies, and Exchange administration.
● Strong working knowledge of networking concepts, Windows IIS, web technologies and system security
● Solid understanding of PC imaging process using various deployment tools.
● Hands on experience on configuration and administration of Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, MS Active Directory, MS SQL, IIS.
● Experience working with and troubleshooting Windows XP/7, Windows 2003/2008 Servers
● Experience working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
● Understanding of the Networking concepts like LAN/WAN, VLANs, TCP/P, DNS, DHCP etc
● Experience on Linux/Unix would be added advantage.
● Excellent trouble-shooting skills
● Must have good communication (written and spoken) skills
● CCNA, MSCS or other similar certification is a plus
The idea candidate for this position is:
4 to 10 years of industry experience in some or all of above mentioned.
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...