1. Provides the Tier 2 support and serve on the front line as technical personnel on
the Network Administration team.
2. Provides administrative support of the network devices. Duties would include
installing network devices, managing the systems configurations, managing the
ACLs, troubleshooting network problems, etc.
3. Performs site surveys, fabricates cables, and monitors the network traffic and the
status of devices.
1. Six (6) years in the network administration field. (Relevant education may be
applied to this requirement only.)
2. Technically proficient at installing, configuring, and maintaining both Cisco and
Foundry (Brocade) network devices.
3. Technically proficient with IPv6 protocols.
4. Complete an approved Customer Service Training course within the year
preceding contract award.