At APS Healthcare, we are passionate about changing behaviors of all constituents in the healthcare system to improve health, optimize clinical quality, and reduce associated costs. Our mission, quite simply, is to improve the health of those we serve.
Throughout our diversified client portfolio, APS delivers customized, integrated healthcare solutions that help members engage in behaviors that optimize their health status, make a significant, positive impact on the healthcare system and improve clinical and financial outcomes. Our team has a drive for excellence and we are committed to a common goal in which we all deeply believe: changing healthcare for the good of the clients we serve, their members and the local communities in which we work. Our Corporate team is essential to support this mission. Care to join this exciting team?
APS is seeking a Network Administrator in our Lake Mary, Florida office.
The Network Administrator ensures the integrity and stability of a wide range of system technology to support over 50 sites. This key individual collaborates with network engineers and coordinators to ensure smooth operations of all existing and new technology throughout the service centers.
- Guides the technical routing, switching, support and upgrading of the LAN/WAN related projects.
- Provides direction and support to resolve critical, technical and urgent customer issues including timely resolution of outages.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to resolve critical issues, create new routing solutions and enhance existing protocols and service solutions.
- Provides creative resourcing to enhance procedures and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology preferred or a minimum of 8-10 years of current relevant experience as a Cisco engineer and with related technologies
- Minimum 6-8 years in depth experience with WAN technologies (Frame Relay, PTP links and MPLS).
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience with Cisco router and core switching.
- Experience in architecture and build of multi-location, multi-building solutions.
- Experience implementing LAN/WAN solutions.
- Working Experience with QOS technologies (L2 QOS, L3 QOS, LLQ, CBWFQ, Policing, Traffic.
- Shaping etc) and Cisco Firewall ASA 55XX.
- Working experience with routing protocols (BGP).
- Knowledge of Cisco Routers and Routing Protocols.
- Knowledge of Security (ASA, VPN’s).
- Knowledge of VPN technologies (L2L, Remote VPN, PPTP, Any Connect, SSL Web Based VPN).
- Strong assessment and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytic problem solving abilities.
- Skill set with Juniper SA, Palo Alto, Cisco Nexus/WIFI/ASA/ISE, HP ArcSight, VOIP, Riverbed.
- Demonstrated skills in routing and switching QOS in a Cisco environment.
- Ability to resolve issues in high stress situations.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to determine cause and corrective actions.