The Network Administrator will support and administer all network and internet related protocols. This individual will maintain all network related software and hardware to include all routers and switches involved with LAN/WAN operations for multiple sites. The Network Administrator will offer technical advice and support to the IT department and the Aegis Team as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities for this role will also include:
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
- Maintaining virtual hosts and storage systems
- Managing backup, disaster recovery and replication systems
- Administering IP networking and routing at all sites
- Administering and supporting VoIP telecommunication systems
- Coordinating and implementing hardware upgrades as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned
- A minimum of 3 years' experience administering IP network equipment, storage and virtualization systems
- Network+ and CCNA certifications, or equivalent experience
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a toxicology laboratory specializing in forensic and healthcare services that provides science-driven testing...