Reports to: IT Manager
To support the Information Technology Department. Handle server maintenance/issues, LAN/WAN network maintenance/issues, projects, and user support.
Must be able to be on-call.
- End-User support
- Troubleshooting desktop, server, LAN/WAN, hardware and software
- Network administration
- Server administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Phone system administration
- 24x7 support of productions systems
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field.
- Technical Certifications or related degree
- Teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2008
- Windows XP and Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Lenovo Laptops, Dell and HP desktops, HP Servers
- PC Imaging
- Exchange 2007/2010
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- LAN/WAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Cisco switches, routers, WLAN, and firewalls
- VMware and EMC storage a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must be dependable and organized with the ability to effectively problem solve
• Must be calm and reassuring with a positive mental attitude
• Excellent customer service skills are required
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
CardioNet - 17 months ago
CardioNet wants to be as close as your next heartbeat. The company provides real-time outpatient cardiac monitoring and telemetry services...