Career Evolutions is searching for a Network Administrator for a fast-growing construction company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual compensation up to $45,000 + Benefits.
Job Title: Network Administrator
Job Description: You will be setting up, configuring, and supporting internal and/or external networks. You will provide technical support and guidance to users. You will develop and maintain all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. As a Network Administrator you will be troubleshooting networks performance issues and create and maintain a disaster recovery plan. You will upgrade new applications, patches, and equipment and recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. You will be under general supervision, and you will be reporting to the Controller.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience working in a IT infrastructure/network environment
- Experience in Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft SQL Server
- Anti-virus VPN experience
- Great knowledge in wireless networking, and dhcp, and dns
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a big plus
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Well organized and effective in handling multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....