The successful candidate will provide a full range of IT Support to government customer primarily focused on Network Engineering for a government classified Network.
Certifications and experience are important and include:
(1) Shall have a minimum of six years of job related work experience
(2) Shall have certification in IA management (IAM)/IA Technical (IAT) II level under
DOD 8570 within 30 days of start/hire date.
(3) Shall have Certifications in NET+/Security+, MCSE Windows Server 2003 OR MCITP Windows Server 2008
(4) Shall have an in-depth knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, datacenter
equipment, physical network security, wide area network connections, virtual LAN
(VLAN), VLAN trunking, multicast, IPSEC, firewalls IA disciplines.
(5) Shall have extensive experience with network security design and implementation,
firewall/demilitarized zone configuration and operations and overall security
(6) Shall have familiarity and experience with the Command Cyber Readiness Inspection
(CCRI) program; and vulnerability tracking, reporting and remediation using DOD
Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
(7) Experience with shell scripting, and the basic suite of cyber security tools a plus.
(8) CISSP, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations v3, and DIACAP a plus.
*This position requires a secret clearance
Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or related field.
· LAN Management
· Network Engineering
· Database Management
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking "Apply Online" below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.