If you want to work with some of the coolest technology in IT today, in one of the most demanding fast-paced environments you can find... then keep reading.
This is a technical and professional position responsible for Design, Planning, Implementation, Documenation, and Monitoring of Network Infrastructure in support LAN, WAN, Firewall and Data Center services to meet Security, Compliance and performance needs. This position has budgetary responsibilities for the submission of information for budgets on new projects as well as annual maintenance of Networking systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary per the Corporation.
• Establish Network specifications that will meet Security, Compliance and performance requirements of the organization.
• Establish Service Level Agreements and Service Delivery metrics to be met by the Networking systems.
• Establish Monitoring and Reporting on the Availability, Utilization, throughput and latency of internal and external facing systems. Integrate monitoring and reporting with existing SNMP and device configuration management platforms.
• Manage ISP circuitry and relationship while looking at building redundancy into system
• Oversee the day to day operations of the Data Center(s) computer networks LAN/WAN maintaining integrity and availability of the services from both technical and facility perspectives.
• Maintain and troubleshoot Storage Area Network (SAN)
• Implement network standards as they relate to security policies and procedures designated by the Security Office.
• Coordinate the audit and remediation of annual & quarterly security reviews as they relate to standards set form by the Security Office.
• Administer and maintain the SNMP platform for all systems.
• Secure the network by developing Network Access controls, segmentation and firewalls to adhere to corporate security standards.
• Upgrade and Patch networking equipment
• Manage All IP address information both Internal and Extenal to the organization.
• Manage the timely resolution to all software, hardware and network problems to maintain the operations of the organization
• Maintain documentation on the Design and as-built network infratsturture.
• Prepare status reports to keep management informed of problems, issues, and progress on assigned projects.
• Train and mentor a secondary resource for the network maintenance and support
• Evaluate the effectiveness and cost of current networks, hardware, and systems software, recommend improvements and upgrades that support the Business Continuity requirements of the organization.
• Maintains 24 hours/seven days a week on-call status for critical systems
Required Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
CCNA or CCIE certification.
Extensive knowledge of Network Routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Microsoft Project software, Microsoft Visio Software. Cisco routers and firewalls, Palo Alto firewalls, TCP/IP, VOIP, VLANs, VPN and Cisco MARS/IPS systems administration. VMWare Virtual Switch networking and administration. Solarwinds SNMP monitoring platform. Solarwinds Orion configuration and change management platforms. IP Address subnetting and address management allocation.
Doers – resourceful people who do not stop until the work is done and done right!
Honest team members and respectful to others
Open and imaginative to change and continually looking for ways to improve yourself and others.
Self-Directed and able to function in a rapid paced environment with tight timelines and very little direction.
Data Dimensions, Inc. is an international information technology services company that delivers quality assurance and testing, as well as...