Job Title: Network Administrator
Job Location: Austin - TX
Job Type: Contract Type
Job Duration: 10 Month(s)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Perform Telecommunications system moves and changes internally or via remote access and provides technical expertise in system modifications.
- Perform preventive maintenance on telecommunications systems, associated software, and peripheral equipment.
- Prepares materials request and time requirements for telecommunications and operations.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, tests, installs office wiring infrastructure, equipment installation, customizes, or maintains telecommunications components and implements corrective measures.
- Monitors the operation of voice, data, or video telecommunications equipment, and network control consoles.
- Assist in designing new telecommunications systems, organizing and establishing operating controls and procedures pertaining to the operation of telecommunications network.
- Review, prepare specifications for equipment or software licenses, and maintenance contract renewals.
- Experience with VoIP technology
- Telecommunications VoIP Certifications or Licensed in AVAYA technology
- Experienced in making recommendations to problem/resolution dealing with customer relations concerns/request.
- Administrative skills in using Call Reporting software for developing Call Center Reports.
- Knowledge of data processing and telecommunications principles, equipment, procedures. Terminology, standards, and wiring technologies; of network operating systems; and of Federal Communications polies and procedures.
- Skill in the use of telecommunications test equipment, in personal computers and applicable software, and in microcomputer or mainframe applications.
- Knowledge of how install, operate, and test telecommunications equipment; to analyze, diagnose, and resolve telecommunications problems; to interpret technical information; to communicate effectively; and to train others.
DatamanUSA, LLC - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard