Candidates will be members of a Transition Team for a deployed Expeditionary Exploitation Laboratories and serve as database experts for the Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) Exploitation Analysis Tool (WEAT).
This position may require temporary deployment to Afghanistan and other overseas locations.
- Serve as a System and Network administrator, conducting installation and troubleshooting support
- Provide System Administration support for WEAT database and servers
- Design and develop networks
- Performs complex database administration assignments essential to the production and development of Database Management Systems (DBMS) applications
- Database analysis, security support and design
- Reviews and ensures data integrity via standardized support tools
- Maintains and documents configuration management
- Provides resolutions to support database configurations, settings and customizations that impact availability, performance and manageability
- Backs up and restores databases
- Analyzes SQL Server index for performance tuning
- Develops scripts for testing backup jobs to ensure successful backups establishing automatic notification of success or failure
Degree Requirements: Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field.
Relevant Experience (amount and type): 6 years relevant experience Experience installing and configuring VM Ware, Windows 2003 Server, MS SQL, TCP/IP, DHCP; Experience installing and configuring ColdFusion, MS SQL and IIS;Experience developing and maintaining multi-node SQL database replication.
Experience with Army sofwater management services and Army terminology; Prior U.S. Militray experience.
Applicants selected for this position will require an active DoD Secret clearance at a minimum and background screening. Applicants selected for a security clearance will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirement for access to classified information.
was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide
a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
Engility Corporation - 19 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...