Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- At least five years of recent relevant database administration experience, with a progression in responsibility.
- Track record of a successful leadership of projects and operations in an enterprise IT organization.
- Demonstrated leadership and project and personnel management skills.
- Self-managed, making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines.
- Results oriented approach with an eye toward “getting the details right”.
- A willingness to develop new technologies and curiosity to learn new ones. A quick and adaptive learner who will develop expertise with SOS enterprise applications/databases.
- Windows OS (2003-2008 R2), Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, AD Design, VMware virtualization.
- Networking Experience – Configuration of Cisco switches/firewalls/network equipment. Familiarity with Dell and HP switches a plus.
- Familiarity with SAN storage administration in a Windows Server environment.
- Demonstrated experience installing, upgrading and configuring applications within a Microsoft Server environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise discretion, and use independent judgment.
- Strong communications skills.
Since 1998, GTS Specialists have been providing expert support on technology and operational applications to mid-market and large corporate...