Responsible for evaluating, recommending, installing, maintaining, and support of network infrastructure systems--
Administration of Windows 2008 domain including AD, Group Policy / Windows Terminal Services environment / MS Exchange server.
Maintaining a high level of availability for all core network systems, servers, and services as well as DR plan for those systems-- Maintain VMware ESX environment / network infrastructure routers, switches, and application load balancers (Cisco strongly preferred); Firewall maintenance for VPN, PPTP, NAT (Fortinet experience preferred); Wireless network (Meru experience preferred); SAN, including arrays and fiber channel switches (Compellent experience preferred); Maintain SSL VPN appliance with 2 factor authentication; other duties as necessary.
Requirements: Minimum of 6 years experience as Network Administrator
Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field
Competent with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs and VOIP
Understanding of SSL certificates
Ability to work well independently, set goals and prioritize
Strong troubleshooting skills
Strong communication, both written and oral
Scripting languages (WSH, VBScript)
Forefront Client Security
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -