Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots networks, networking hardware devices and software
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities
- Develops and documents system standards for computer and network devices
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN
- Maintain monthly configuration backups of all network devices.
- Maintaining of firewall technologies, bandwidth utilization tools, VPN ASA, wireless APs, Internet access and failover, router redundancy (HSRP)
- Provide helpdesk support, troubleshoot WinXP and Win7 environment, network printers, Office 2007/2010, VPN and Business Applications
- Assist existing IT staff in the management and resolution of IT problem tickets
- Provide IT technical support for remote sites
- Documenting current systems and assisting in future planning
- Vendor relationship management and contract management as needed for support
- Supporting other IT team membersMaintain network equipment, configurations, and logs
- Monitor remote sites MPLS circuits and respond to network outages
- Utilize and monitor networking tools (Quest, Netflow, SolarWinds)
- Assist with network MAC (moves, adds, changes)
- Update all network based documentation
- Upgrade/Patch firmware on all network devices
- Associate’s Degree in an information technology related field
- Updated CCNA
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Updated CCNP Routing and Switching
- Years of Experience in Position and Field: 3-5
- Cisco Networking Background
- Experience working with over 200 networking devices and supporting over 500 computer users.
- 2 or more years’ experience with installing, managing and troubleshooting a large enterprise inter-network.
- Must have experience in LAN/WAN technologies including BGP, EIGRP, T1, Fiber, CAT5, DS3, and MPLS
- Experience with network monitoring tools, SolarWinds, Quest and Netflow
- Strong knowledge of network concepts including TCP/IP and Routing
- Understand and Maintain - Telephony equipment: PBS/VoIP – Toshiba, Cisco
- Networking and Security: TCP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches (Cisco dominant environment)
- Experience working with Radius, AAA and ACS for device and user authentication
- Must be able to work independently, be resourceful and action-oriented.
- Quality-oriented team player who desires a challenging role with a growing, fast-paced company
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong multitasking abilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end users.
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required. Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
Niagara Bottling - 10 months ago
Niagara Bottling is the USA's largest and fastest growing American-owned bottled water company. Founded in 1963, we specialize in providing...