Ross Technologies, Inc. (RTGX) is a “Growing” Global IT solutions company. Our customer’s include the Department of Defense, The Department of State, State and Local Government and Commercial customers. We strive to allow our employees to meet their full human potential by providing career opportunities that challenge and maximize the the limits of existing skill sets while as needed continuing to invest in our employee’s growth through training. We not only seek candidates that can adequately fill our available positions but, we seek out positions that meet our employees expectations, often moving them across contracts into progressively more responsible positions directed towards their career goals. I think you will find RTGX a refreshing change from the typical Defense Contractor. Thank you and referrals are always appreciated so feel free to share our opportunities. EOE
** When applying to this position, PLEASE ensure your resume speaks to the specific duties and requirements of the description. This will increase your chances for an interview.
MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE D o D SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE SECRET LEVEL to start work.
· Will provide courteous customer service to the end-user community all times, either in person or over the phone.
· Analyze, test, modify, and manage the LAN/WAN infrastructure to include hubs, routers, switches, transceivers, CSU/DSU’s smart jacks, fiber optic (backbone) and CAT5 (premises) cabling, LAN/WAN extension devices, Internet and Database administration to properly maintain IT systems and programs.
· Manage network devices using Solarwinds LAN Management Solution NPM, NCM, IPM, and NetFlow.
· Patch/Install Solaris server platform and perform patch maintenance on Windows 2008 servers
· Configure and manage Cisco ACS to provide authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) of users accessing network devices. Including RADIUS protocol for 802.1x for port based LAN authentication and TACACS for user authentication.
· Manage and troubleshoot VPN issues to include multiple Site to Site VPN’s over IPSEC and user Remote access VPN’s.
· Manage multiple firewalls Cisco ASA’s 5505’s to 5580’s, to include routing, firewall access rules, VPN configuration.
· Excellent understanding TCP/IP and data flow across a complex LAN environment.
· Understanding of Hardening Cisco Equipment to meet STIG compliance from Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls, etc.
· Analyze, test, troubleshoot, repair, modify, and maintain software and hardware LAN/WAN components to include workstations, production and file servers, DNS, SUS, DHCP and Domain Controllers.
· Proactively monitor application and/or system software and/or hardware operations and take corrective action to prevent outages or failures.
· Ensure compliance with latest security guidelines by obtaining and applying appropriate IAVA and/or Security patches as required by alerts distributed by the customer’s Information Security Officer.
· Monitor and ensure compliance with electronic and physical security procedures and standards.
· Create and maintain System Administration Logbooks for all assigned network servers.
· Determine hardware, software and/or system functional specifications, including system resource availability, with database analysts, system and applications programmers, web developers, and other users.
· Design, test and implement procedures for data protection in enterprise storage (cluster) environments.
· Provide system testing, support, upgrade, and maintenance of Virtual Private Network (VPN) Servers.
· Respond to issues on tickets opened by the Help Desk (Tiers 1/2/3) within two hours.
· Maintain continuous liaison with users and project staff to identify unique and/or common difficulties and prepare plans for their resolution.
· Read, understand and comply with most recent Contract/Task Order Statement of Work and Contract Deliverables. The Statement of Work may include other task requirements not included in this position description.
· Submit Contract Deliverables (CDRL) to the PM within specified contract guidelines.
· Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, contractor personnel and customers.
· Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
· Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved time off.
· Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
· Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
· Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent
· Occasional travel within CONUS is required.
· Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics and/or electrical equipment.
· May be required to work outdoors under adverse working conditions; i.e., inclement weather (heat, rain, sleet, snow).