Omnicom Media Group is the media division of Omnicom Group Inc. Its businesses include leading media service companies OMD Worldwide and PHD Network, as well as a number of specialized companies in areas including search engine marketing, branded content production, asset barter, out-of-home media, insert media and discount newspaper. Omnicom Group Inc (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, media, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
This position requires understanding of networking, switches, routers, firewalls and wireless to perform day-to-day support. You will need to diagnose problems yourself, together with colleagues, and with senior technical associates. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are vital for this position.
- Provide 24/7 support to Networks in multiple locations
- Perform daily network monitoring including hardware and software
- Resolve issues related to network, hardware and software and replace defective equipment.
- Change management logs and documentation related to network and system changes and maintenance
- Assist senior team members with ongoing projects as needed
- Provide first line Help Desk support
- Support the incident management identification and resolution for network outages
- Monitor Network Tickets, respond to outages and open tickets with Vendors when necessary.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment to include computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network, hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Certifications: CCNA, MCSE a plus but not required
- Certifications or experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Cisco Firewall/Switches/Routers, Wireless (Aruba preferred), SQL, etc.
· Networking: Wireless, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly expanding environment.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
· Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed
· Familiarity of windows Load Balancing and clustering configurations
· Telecommunications and/or VoIP a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resolution Media - 2 years ago