We are looking to hire our next Network Administrator.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Manage 12-15 customer accounts.
- Ensure customer networks are configured and maintained according to our best practices.
- Develop and follow written project implementation plans.
- Perform vendor management tasks on behalf of customers.
- Conduct weekly and quarterly customer updates with customers.
- Install, update and configures network, server/workstation software/hardware and conduct appropriate testing.
- Perform network hardware and software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose and correct problems.
- Provide escalation level technical support to customers.
- Provide timely verbal and written communications as required with clients, vendors and staff.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Continue to improve technical and customer service skills through continuing education and certifications.
- Build solid relationships with the operations/technical staff of customers.
- Ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Customer focused
- Results Driven
- Over-communicate with co-workers and customers
- Detail Oriented
- Continuously Improving
- 'A+' player who brings their best each day and every day
- Minimum 4 years experience in a related position
- Advanced Windows Server skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
If you have what it takes to contribute to the BEST Network Management team in Orange County and can prove it, then this may be your dream job.