Vykin Corporation is currently looking for experienced TS/SCI cleared Network Administrators to join our team in Fairfax, Virginia on Fort Belvoir. We are a small defense contracting company that is veteran owned servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidates will receive above average wages, medical, and vacation plans as well as the opportunity to join a small company that still believes that every employee counts.
- Manage, analyze, and test network performance and maintain network security
- Ensure that security procedures are implemented and enforced
- Install all network software
- Evaluate, develop and maintain telecommunications systems
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Establish and implement network policies, procedures and standards, and ensure their conformance with information system with information systems and company objectives
- Train users on network operations
- High School Diploma
- Active in-scope TS/SCI security clearance
- Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant at IAT level 1
- Must have obtained or re-certified one of the following certification in the last 3 years (CompTIA A+ or Network+)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience analyzing, testing, and troubleshooting military networks
- Experience with establishing and implementing network policies, procedures and standards.
- Experience with evaluating, developing and maintaining telecommunication systems.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- DoD 8570.01 compliant at IAT level 2
- Must have obtained or re-certified the CompTIA Security+ certification in the last 3 years.
- Five (5) plus years of experience analyzing and troubleshooting military networks
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Fairfax, VA supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate. The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Vykin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Vykin Corporation - 22 months ago
As a small veteran owned company, Vykin recognizes the importance of rapidly and effectively delivering Information Technology, Intelligence...