Full-time Network Administrator will work collaboratively with our IT team, physicians and team members in order to ensure consistent technological performance at all locations. Competitive wage and benefit package available.
Location: primarily Williamsville Office
- Bachelors Degree in MIS with minimum of 5 Years experience in hardware and software installation and maintenance, in a PC/LAN-WAN environment.
- Knowledge of Windows server 2003+, SQL Server 2003+, MS Exchange 2010+, Cisco Call Manager 8.5
- Right Fax, DR PACS, HL7 programming, Kaseya – preferred
- Able to multi-task, set priorities and have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to professionally communicate orally and in the written form.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time with the ability to maintain concentration and attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and effective time management.
- Working knowledge of multiple software programs, including Microsoft Office.
- On call 24/7 as needed by Management, Radiologists and/or Administration.
- Basic lifting, not to exceed 25 pounds.
- Responsible for all network hardware (switches, routers, patch panels, access points, etc.).
- Ensure highest data security and integrity.
- Including anti-virus and physical security
- Backup, Restoration, Replication and Archival of Data.
- Responsible for monitoring of server health, including physical and virtual servers.
- Second level user support
- Problem identification
- Contacts next level technical support as needed
- Works with field vendors to obtain quotes, problem solve, etc.
- Responsible for documenting network configurations.
- Ensure connectivity of all organizational systems and locations.
- Acts as a backup to other IT Staff.
- Measures and reports on metrics for network and server utilization.
- Responsible for implementing projects as assigned.
- Documents processes and project status.
- Makes technology, software and hardware recommendations.
- Implementation and site readiness for new technology.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, managers and Radiologists.
- Establish and maintain good rapport and a positive attitude towards all other departments, Radiologists and Administration.
- Work with and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of situations.
- Listening to and resolving patient questions, comments and concerns.
- Work behind the scenes without interrupting flow of business.
- Document all aspects of assigned tasks.
- Adhere to and uphold all HIPAA and New York State regulations regarding patient privacy as well as standards of ethics set forth by Windsong Radiology Group.
Human Resources Coordinator
55 Spindrift Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Windsong Radiology Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Windsong Radiology Group's Mission is clear. "A diagnostic radiology center of excellence where personalized care, world-class imaging...