HME is currently recruiting for a Network Analyst to provide support to HME’s IT department. This person will monitor systems and work toward continuing improvements of the HME systems, manage files systems relating to the resolution of operational issues, and take part in the feasibility and planning of IT projects. We're looking for a confident quick learner who can hit the ground running! Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, be self-motivated and have a sense of urgency.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Responding to day to day service requests and escalating issues as required.
- Ensure all records of service calls are kept up to date
- Manage computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions
- Ensure that a Disaster Recovery process is in place and tested.
- Create, monitor, and maintain operating system and hardware statistics for performance management.
- Ensure procedures and policies are documented and stored in a central repository and kept up to date.
What you will receive:
- At least 5 years experience in a corporate IT role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience with 2003 Windows for servers and workstations.
- Experience with communication protocols.
- Familiar with LAN with over 100 nodes.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills combined with a “can do” attitude.
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to our product. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance and 401K contributions.
We’re the leader in Wireless Quick Service Restaurant Communication. Founded in 1971, HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is an innovative electronics technology company focused on enhancing productivity and customer service for our customers. Our ground breaking products, passion for excellence and commitment to service have earned us the distinction of being the leader in quick service restaurant and professional audio communication technologies.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
HM Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
HME - 10 months ago