Do want to work with a close knit team with lots of technologies and an ability to grow and learn from other team members. Work in a casual environment that values a work-life balance!
We need self-starters and people that love to be around others!
Our client is a nationwide provider of collision replacement products, recycled products, and refurbished replacement products.
Network Administrator -- 3+ years' experience is ideal
Looking for someone who is tech savvy and not set in his/her ways. We need an open mind and creative mentality! The ideal candidate must be able to communicate w/ and influence others; someone w/ edge who will hold people accountable, jump in and help out in multiple areas.
• Ensure continued smooth operation of the global network infrastructure and be responsible for all LAN/WAN configuration and troubleshooting
• Support internal application/support groups by identifying and presenting their network-impacting requirements to the rest of the team.
• Monitor and support all wireless networks.
• Collaborate with other team members and groups to identify and develop scalable network designs, solutions and policy recommendations.
• At least 3-5 years of experience on a service provider or enterprise-level network in engineering or design roles.
• Deep and substantial operational experience with enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches (experience with Cisco and/or Juniper required -- both preferred).
• Knowledge of WAN optimization and/or acceleration hardware
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with firewall platforms; mainly with Juniper and Cisco ASA.
• Network certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIS/JNCIE (or equivalent training/experience) are preferred.
**Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance starting your first full month of employment
IDR - 17 months ago
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...