Will be the Architect responsible for leading the design & document VoIP systems & system improvements. Lead the deployment efforts as a lead engineer of a project based team. Design preparation, installation, configuration and documentation of network equipment (such as routers and switches) and related software, primarily in a Cisco-based environment. Will serve as a last point of internal escalation for any VoIP related issues. Will work with other teams, such as System Engineering and the Operations/Maintenance Team to perform these services for end users. - Understand SIP/VoIP - Configure routing (BGP, EIGRP, MPPLS), firewalls, VLANS, ports, protocols, Cisco VRF - Design & Implement QoS and CoS - Coordinate, install, configure, troubleshoot - Provide weekly report - Maintain knowledge & certifications on Cisco equipment
5 years experience maintaining, designing, and documenting enterprise Cisco network environments o 5 years maintaining, designing, and documenting enterprise Cisco VOIP environments o 1-2 years designing enterprise Cisco disaster recovery environments o Certifications: o CCNA VOIP (Minimum); or o CCNP VOIP (Preferred) Mandatory experience: BGP,EIGRP, VRF, MPLS ACS(AAA) Cisco 6500 Series Switches 1. Application Control Engine Module (ACE) 2. Cisco Firewall Services Module (FWSM)
• Cisco 3800 Series Routers
• VLANs, 8021Q, QoS.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in Understand SIP/VoIP
- At least 3 years experience in Broad expertise in networking concepts, practices, and procedure
- At least 3 years experience in Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish design goals on complex projects
- At least 3 years experience in communicate architecture, maintain, design, and document enterprise Cisco network
- At least 1 year experience in disaster recovery environment Certifications
- At least 3 years experience in Cisco 6500 Switches - ACE, FWSM - Cisco
- Certified in CCNA VOIP
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in communicate architecture, maintain, design, and document enterprise Cisco network
- At least 2 years experience in disaster recovery environment Certifications
- At least 1 year experience in BGP,EIGRP, VRF, MPLS - ACS(AAA)
- Certified in CCIE VOIP
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...